What is Church Consulting?
Church consulting is when a person or persons provide insights, recommendations, and guidance to improve the overall health of a church, or to provide in a specific area of church need.
Top 10 Reasons
Your Church Could Benefit from a Church Consultant
- Church membership, worship or education attendance has leveled off or is declining.
- There have been changes in the church staff.
- The church is considering making a change (i.e. building expansion, capital campaign, adding a school or daycare, planting a mission church or going multi-site).
- There are budget shortfalls in congregational giving.
- There has been a significant change in the make-up of the congregation (age, gender, ethnicity, socio-economic).
- There has been a significant change in the make-up of the community (age, gender, ethnicity, socio-economic, significant population increase or decrease).
- There have been noticeable declines in the churches key ministries (worship, Sunday School, youth ministry, etc.)
- It's time to reexamine the congregation's mission, vision, strategy, and/or values.
- There is significant conflict in the congregation.
- There is significant conflict within the staff and/or congregational leadership.
for part-day, full-day, or multi-day workshops or retreat or a short or long-term consultation on any of the above issues or other concerns or challenges you may be facing.